Data protection declaration
Data processing for contract fulfilment
(1) Purpose of processing
Your personal data, which you provide to us in the order process, is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with us. You are not obligated to provide your personal information. The processing of your data provided in the order process therefore takes place for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you send us an enquiry by e-mail, via a contact form, etc. before concluding the contract, we process the data received in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer e.g. Your questions about our procedures / products.
basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(3) Recipient categories
Payment service providers, hosting providers
(4) Storage period
We store the data required for contract processing until expiry of the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods.
We store the data required under commercial and tax law for the periods specified by law, usually ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been taken and there is no discernible conclusion of the contract.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Purpose of processing
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Web site are usually transmitted to a server of Google in the United States and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google's IP address will be shortened in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other States parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address to a server of Google in the USA is transferred and cut there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
interest Our legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. To protect your interest in data protection, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", so that the IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude a direct personal reference.
(4) Recipient categories
Google, partner companies
(5) Transfer to a third country
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement ''Privacy Shield'', which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(6) Storage period
TO OBJECT You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: optout
cookies(1) Purpose of processing
This website uses technically necessary cookies. These are small text files that are not permanently stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies allow, for example, the insertion of several products into a shopping cart.
Other cookies will remain permanently and will recognize your browser the next time you visit. These cookies allow you, for example. be able to permanently store your passwords for a customer account.
basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
interest Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies and the long-term cookies described here are not used to create user profiles. This protects your interest in data protection.
(4) Storage period
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT TO
OBJECT If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies from your browser at any time.
Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing exists, you may request information from the controller about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information as to the source of the data, where the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the personal data processed concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you: (1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, these data may only be processed – with the exception of their storage – with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to erasure a) Obligation
to erase You may obtain from the controller the erasure
of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller is obliged to erase this data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies: (1) The personal data concerning you are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, no longer necessary.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. a or Art. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17 (1) GDPR to erase them, it shall, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers processing the personal data that: that you, as the data subject, have requested the deletion of all links to, or copy or replication of, that personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is
necessary(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(f) GDPR. h and i as well as Article 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such processing, or (5) to assert, exercise or
defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data have been provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or Art. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. b GDPR and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you are transferred directly by one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data required to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority that has been entrusted to the person responsible.
Right to object
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. e or f GDPR.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 GDPR.
Person in charge of data processing:
Postfach 33 07
D- 78022 Villingen-Schwenningen
Tel: +49-7720- 70 55 00
Fax: +49-7722- 95 175 12